About STEM Teaching Tools Site
It is challenging to engage all youth in powerful learning experiences about science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), but it is incredibly rewarding when you do. This site includes highly usable tools to support STEM teaching. Every tool has been identified based on what is of interest to teachers. The tools are authored and reviewed by teachers and researchers, so each one leverages our best knowledge from practice and from research to inform how to teach STEM subjects. To learn more about this effort, you can read about why we launched it and what we hope to accomplish.
CONTACT US: Do you have feedback on a specific tool? Do you have an idea for a new tool that we should develop? If so, send our team a message at STEMteachingtools@uw.edu. or contact us on Twitter at @STEMteachtools.
BACKGROUND: This site is brought to you by:
- Philip Bell, Editor; Jeanne Chowning, Assistant Editor
- Deb Morrison, Veronica McGowan, Kerri Wingert & Heena Lakhani, Reviewers
- Hank Clark, Technology Director
- Abby Rhinehart, Communications Specialist
- The Exploratorium
- The University of Colorado at Boulder
- Inverness Research
- SRI International